Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Recipe - Squash with Noodles

So...trash day for me is Thursday which means Wednesday evening I'm always cleaning out the fridge and deciding what goes, what stays. It also usually means I'm throwing random stuff together for dinner from leftover bits and pieces prior to the final clean out. Sometimes the concoctions are good, sometimes not so much.

Today was one of the good concoction days...I took a partial onion, a few green onions, and a couple summer squash, marinated them for awhile and then stir-fried everything. I finished the dish off with some already prepared noodles and a splash more of the dipping sauce I'd used as a marinade.

Some of the ingredients I used...

And the final dish...

I love it when a a few thrown together ingredients turn out to be a tasty dinner!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment