Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Recipe - Buffalo Wild Wings Sauces aren't just for wings!

I eat at Buffalo Wild Wings (aka BW3s, BDubs) regularly. I'm there once a week with coworkers and some weeks more than that. I usually end up taking part of my meal with me and because of that, I end up with a collection of little sauce cups in my fridge.


It seems like a waste to not use them up, so I've been experimenting and trying them out in different ways. A couple recent keepers include Parmesan Garlic Cauliflower and Salt n Vinegar Potatoes.

For the Parmesan Garlic Cauliflower, I cut up a head of cauliflower into bite-size pieces and tossed it in a bag with some leftover Parmesan Garlic Sauce. After it had marinated a little bit, I dumped the bag onto a baking pan that had been greased with some canola oil. Then popped it into the oven to roast. I think I went with 350 degrees until golden brown. Turned out great....tasty way to get some veggies in!


The Salt n Vinegar Potatoes used one of BW3s dry rubs. I cubed a few potatoes, tossed them with some Salt n Vinegar rub, and roasted them at the same time as the cauliflower. I love salt n vinegar potato chips so this was like a hot version of them!


The potatoes went great with dinner...Sauteed cabbage with Kielbasa and steamed broccoli and cauliflower.


Morale of the post.....always ask for lids for leftover sauce when you're at your favorite wings place :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment